My sewing basket has grown a bit: I have new scissors (even in a nice little leather sheath), and beeswax in a small tin and found some linien thread.
At the last event I was at I found someone who told me needlebinding (a different method than I learned before) and this time it stuck. I picked the project up yesterday and was able to continue. 🙂 With enough time this project will either be a pair of socks or a pair of gloves, but only time can tell at the moment. It will be brightly blue and yellow coloured in any case.
And I finally have a (linen) bag to carry my feast gear around. It’s easier to handle than a basket and enough for one person.